EXTENDED DAY SERVICE
Extended School Day (ESD) is available for Cornerstone Christian Academy students after school until 5:30 pm.
This service is provided on regular school days and does not extend to holidays or inclement weather days. When DeKalb County cancels their ESD, we also cancel for weather reasons. Parents interested in this service must complete a registration sheet and choose a service plan each month (see below). Your account will be billed accordingly and will be paid through the office.
• All students who have not been picked up by 3:00 pm are sent to ESD
• ESD is located in the preschool building.
• Fees are due by the 10th of each month.
• Children must be picked up no later than 5:30.
• A Late fee of $3 for every 5 minutes past choice plan.
• Students with repeated behavioral problems or who are continually picked up late will not be permitted to remain in the ESD program.
• If a plan is not specified, students will automatically be placed under Plan C.
• Drop in – If your child “drops in” to ESD more than 4 times per month. It is required that you select an ESD Plan.
Discounts available for multiple siblings in ESD.